Are you ready to go surfing, but get afraid to do so? We may have a solution for you! Try this new ripsurf that appears same as a surfboard but is actually a ripstik board that works good on land and keeps you safe!
Table of Contents
You can save the time and trouble of getting yourself waxed up and go to the beach to ride along the waves. You can get the same exciting feeling of surfing but with fewer complications and in a different, new way! You’d be ready by just wearing your helmet!
What makes ripstik different than a ripsurf?
Let us tell you that the ripstik and ripsurf are not the same thing. The main difference appears to be in its manufacturing design. The ripstik has a unique hourglass shape that lets the tail and the nose of the board to twist independently.
We value your time
The reason behind you saving up the time and trouble in using this ripsurf is due to the fact that it is already prepared. This means that you do not have to sit down, and follow manual guidelines to find the right way to assemble parts of the ripsurf. It comes assembled and ready to ride! It can be your go to ride at all times with its well-assembled being.
Styling & deck
As we talk about the appearance, you will come to notice that the ripsurf has an upturned nose. This nose strengthens the board and gives you more control while riding. This is actually quite a smart design by the company.
Furthermore, there is the pivoting deck that smoothens your ride, and makes turning and carving extremely easy for you. The board is designed in such a way to provide maximum stability to its riders.
Choice to customize
There are also stickers that come with the ripsurf, that you can use to customize the deck of your board.
Learning of new tricks
Being an intelligent new member of the ripstik family, this bad guy is able to adept new tricks and movements and change its settings according to the rider. So it’s a smart choice for smart users.
Other marvelous specs
Coming to the tremendous specs of the ripsurf, let us impress you by telling that it has a dimension of 32.2″ L x 10.7″ W x 6.0″ H.
- Weight of the board and its weight carrying capacity
It weighs only 5.25 lbs. so it makes it quite lightweight and easy to carry around. Despite of being featherweight itself, it is phenomenally able to carry a maximum weight capacity of 220 lbs.
- Suitable for age groups
With its new designing, it is suitable for ages 8 and above. Consider keeping age 8 to 10 under supervision while you let them the ripsurf.
- Modern technology
The patented RipStik® one-piece torsion technology is considered to be one of the most best features that the ripsurf owns.
- Strong composition
Its deck is specially prepared with industrial grade polypropylene that strengthens the board. The deck has a wax bump texture on it for detailing and creating more traction for the rider.
Moreover, the traction pad it has is textured foam and comes with a kick tail that makes it look more like a surfboard.
- Urethane caster wheels
For wheeling, Razor has used urethane caster wheels that are inclined at 360 degrees.
To keep a safe end for you, the company provides a 6 month warranty if you find any defects from the manufacturers.
To add in to your benefits by the company, they also provide you with an extra wheel in case you need to change it.
To enhance the quality of its products, the company adds in modern torsion technology and offers excellent quality.
You will love each and every feature of this ripsurf, we guarantee you that!
Before you go, check some other similar models available on today’s market:
- SET THE TREND: Show off your own unique style with Mighty Skins for your Razor Rip surf! Don’t like the Gray Camouflage Design? We have hundreds of designs to choose from, so your Razor Rip surf...
- DURABLE PROTECTION FOR YOUR DEVICE: Manufactured with ultra-thin, ultra-durable, stain-resistant laminate vinyl in order to effectively protect your gear from dings, scrapes, dust, and the wear and...
- GOES ON AND COMES OFF EASY: Apply your Mighty Skins vinyl decal easily & with precision on your Razor Rip surf thanks to a patented low grip air release adhesive that’s built to last but removes...
- SATISFACTION : Our , knowledgeable staff is here to help and customer satisfaction is our top priority! If you have any issues with your order or you’re not happy for any reason, just let us know...
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: Buy with confidence from an American owned and operated company! Mighty Skins are produced in our state-of-the-art facility in West Palm Beach, Florida, proudly made in the U....
- [DECK]: 32 * 9.8 inches, 3 layers of carbonized bamboo layer + 2 layers of glass fiber + 1 layer of fiber anti-scratch cloth, wide version, more stable support load 200KG/440IB.
- [BEARING]: ABEC-11 uses a silent carbon steel bearing, which is accurate and has excellent productivity, and can be rotated smoothly because there is no friction reduced by the gap. .
- [WHEEL]: 65*47MM/SHR78AA wheels, slippery with excellent abrasion resistance, grip strongly absorbs stable impact from the ground, and smooth operation with bumps, even on the road surface. .
- [ADVANTAGE]: The skateboard with PUMPING bridge does not need to pedal to get forward acceleration, get forward strength skills, twist the waist and legs by swinging the arm (together with forward...
- [NOTE]: Land surfing is an extreme sport and has certain risks. Please wear protective equipment. Infants and young children must be used under adult supervision. In order to comply with the area,...
- 42 inch long longboards inspired by the beach