In a glance or from a far away view, you might confuse the Koowheel D3M with the Blitzart Huracane skateboard. But that’s just a coincidence and there’s no other similarity between the two. Their specifications are very different from each other.
Table of Contents
Let’s talk more about the D3M. Koowheel has always been able to win our hearts with their Classic creations but this time, with the D3M, they have proved to be on another level of progress.
You can easily stay in your $500 budget plan, and get this wonderfully organized electric skateboard. This will be a great choice because the skateboard is able to achieve high speed, deliver high mileage, work efficiently, and all of this, in your budget!
Let us guide you about what’s so special about this electric skateboard.
Composition and strength of the deck
Whether it’s a manual skateboard that you are talking about or an electric one, in both of these, the deck plays the part of its backbone.
The deck of the D3M is made specially by using durable Canadian maple wood. This brings strength to. The board, and also makes it able to carry more weight.
The maximum weight that this deck can withstand is 286 lbs. This is a great opportunity fir those who were seeking a board with extended weight carrying capability.
This feature of D3M is just as appealing as the 300 lbs. of Blitzart Huracane.
Point to ponder
All the electric skateboards do not necessarily deliver the promised and advertised mileage, range and speed on every try. This is due to the favt that there are a whole lot of factors that may affect them in several ways. These may include weight of the rider, smoothness of the road, the battery charging condition and other minor factors.
So no need to worry if its not the full speed you’re getting to, you may want to reconsider the weight limitations, and your terrain too.
The D3M by Koowheel brags of the strong polyurethane wheels as used in Huracane. These bad boys save your skateboard from damage and give it a firm grip to stay on ground. They require minimal changes as they are very durable and resilient to damages themselves, making their lifespan longer.
Installation of dual hub motors and its power supply
Dual hub motors are fitted inside the D3M. Yes, you heard it right. INSIDE.
With belt drive motors, they are always present outside the wheels. But these hub motors are hidden away in the tear wheels, which gives the skateboard a cleaner and neater finishing.
With this much of power supply, the D3M becomes no less than a beast when it races right up to 25 miles per hour as its top speed. This is unbelievably and extraordinarily high speed for a board that comes at this price range.
The Koowheel D3M has even left behind the Huracane by crossing the high bars set by it at 20 miles per hour top speed.
Reminding you again that the high speed can be reached only when a normal sized person is riding the Koowheel D3M. Also, the path should also be even and battery should be fully charged.
All of the above mentioned features are convincing enough to make you go for the skateboard. But these aren’t even the best things about this masterpiece. Let’s see what’s more to it!
The best range on a single charge
To top all of the things off, the Koowheel D3M is advertised to deliver a range as high as 22 miles per hour on only a single charge! This is too good to be true.
This would’ve been the time when we finally decided to buy this skateboard if it were us reading the article but… there’s more! Other than a high range, it also has a swappable battery that comes with it.
Quick riding tip
You could be a little extra clever to charge both your batteries when going to a trip, so you don’t limit yourself to the 22 miles range only. Once you see that your battery has ended, you can just swap and change the battery with the other recharged one at any time, any place!
With this new trick, you can get double the range and get a 40 mile range! So the D3M has set the bars even higher this time for other skateboards with its impressive benefits.
Learning from the manufacturing techniques of Koowheel, more manufacturers should focus on increasing their range like this so the customers should face minimal problems while riding their skateboard.
We are already a die hard fan of this Koowheel D3M, and so are you, by now. But just to make it more cooler, the D3M also boasts of its built-in charging system. This system makes the battery recharged in just 2 hours and you’re good to go again!
What does the customers have to say about D3M:
You have read some very convincing features of the D3M up till now. The facts are all good and cheery but only the people who have used the skateboard in real would know if these are all solid facts or just pointless claims.
All of the other features were proven to be true for many customers. But there was a single problem faced by some people too.
These people have reviewed that they faced disconnection problems of the remote control with the board. This means that due to the disconnection, riders lost their control over the board and some have also reported to fall because of this.
This issue has also been fixed by the Koowheel in their newly released skateboards. The customers are now quite satisfied with their service and enjoying the skateboards’ features to their fullest.
There is still a chance that you may face the similar disconnection problem you are buying an older or used skateboard of Koowheel.
Apart from this slight problem, which has also been taken care of by the company, the electric skateboard has won all our heart with its breathtaking features and unbelievable $499 price. It’s the skateboard that has it all!
Take a look at these interesting models available this year:
- LONG RANGE & SPEEDY - Top speed of up to 20km/h and it powered by a 350-watt motor, providing lithium-Ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up To 12-15 Mph. Equipped with a secured 24V...
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE: Come with wireless controller, accelerate and brake as your pleases, Different speed settings for different skill levels, total 3 level speed settings, 3 LED battery...
- SAFE RIDE: 90*52mm PU wheels offer the smooth riding experience, yet firm enough to provide the grip riders.Matte surface deck for your non-slip driving.Comes with All-in-One Skate T-Tool, has...
- SOLID & PORTABLE: Durable Deck and High density 8-Ply Maple Deck with handle design, only 4.8KG, easy to carry. This board supports a maximum weight of 220 lbs, reliable and sturdy. Suitable for...
- PERFECT GIFT: Our skateboard is no assembly required for your convenience, ready to ride right out of the box. It is great gift choice for children, boys, girls, teens, youth, and adults.
- The versatile RazorX DLX features a kick-to-start, 150-watt, hub motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 12 mph (19 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous...
- 34. 25” (870 mm) long, twin-tip, high quality 7-ply maple deck delivers a lightweight, responsive ride perfect for cruising
- Includes a wireless (24 GHz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action
- Additional features include ground-gripping urethane wheels and custom, reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape and rear-drive, hub motor with no alignment issues, chain or...
- Recommended for ages 9 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds
- Range and Speed - A max speed of up to 19 MPH and a range of 6-10 miles, and equipped with a secured 36V, 4.0Ah and 144Wh Lithium-Ion battery pack which can be fully charged within 3 hours.
- 2020 New Released Wireless Remote - Easy to hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration with reverse capability. Two speed modes to beginners and advanced riders. Hold function to...
- Maple Wood + Bamboo Deck& Premium Grip Tape - The 7-ply maple wood deck sandwiched between 2 layers of bamboo on the top and bottom of the board giving it more flexibility and sturdiness. The deck is...
- 350W Brushless Hub Motor - Hub Motor vs Belt Drive Motor? Hub motors are more reliable and less problematic. Our hub motors give the board an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the overall design....
- Ships Fully Assembled and Ready to Ride - Save yourself the time and hassle of assembly when you can ride your board instantly out of the box! US based company with US based live customer support!
- “Look ma no hands! ” — control the NG-2 e-board like a traditional cruiser skateboard by shifting your weight on the deck No remote required Thanks to intelligent weight and balance sensors...
- The need for Speed — one of the fastest electric longboards on the market The Ng2 cruises up to 18 mph and can easily conquer 15° INCLINES with a powerful pair of brushless Rear 450-watt motors
- Full-featured remote control — although designed to be hands-free this motorized longboard also comes with a remote that can control every aspect of the ride from accelerating to switching speed...
- Built for Flexibility & Strength — The NG-2’s longboard deck offers up true resilience thanks to 6 layers of premium maple wood sandwiched between 2 layers of bamboo Supports up to 220 lb max...
- World-class service — every new Swag Tron powered longboard is protected by our 90-Day limited and backed by our expert team of support specialists staffed in the U S and available via live chat...