The Raptor 2 Direct Drive Electric Skateboard can make you a fan in just a few minutes when you ride it and experience one of the highest speedings in the world of electric skateboards!
Proving its claim of being the highest speed skateboard, it offers you a maximum speed of 30 miles per hour, and that too, with a 24-mile range. What a combo, don’t you think so?
To provide such high speed, it is equipped with a strong oversized direct drive motor that allows you to take advantage of its 3360 watts power supply!
Table of Contents
Raptor 2 Direct Drive Electric Skateboard
Fastest Electric Skateboard
The manufacturers have very smartly combined the 3360W motor with precision CNC trucks to give you complete control on your vehicle that runs sensibly with high speed.
The pros keep on coming with the Raptor 2 Direct Drive Electric Skateboard as it is able to carry weight of 255 lbs. which is amazing.
Not to forget that this masterpiece provides you a 17% hill grade that makes hill climbing comfortable.
Carbon Fiber Deck
The deck of this electric skateboard is composed of a special combination of carbon fiber and maple wood with detailing of alloy handles, precisely altogether, giving it a beautiful look!
It consists of 90 mm urethane wheels to provide balance and consistency on rough terrains.
A marvelous feature it has its offering of two rider modes, so you may choose whichever suit you better.
You will be able to choose your riding mode with the NANO-X controller it comes with. This controller has ergonomic design, is easy to hold, and comes in a small size so you may store it in small places like your pocket.
This electric skateboard features its powerful regenerative braking system that gives you the control to stop whenever you want.
The battery equipped in it is a lithium battery and it takes only two or two and a half hours to recharge. For such remarkable features, 2 and a half hours are nothing if one has to wait! The battery used in it of high quality as it can be charged up to a thousand times!
What makes this 3360W extraordinary is its features of being not only water resistant but also dust resistant!
It may seem a bit heavier than other skateboards as it weighs 22 lbs.
Learn more about the best electric skateboards in our article.
Before you go, take a look at these interesting models available on the market:
- STRONGER 350W MOTOR --- The commute E-Skateboard is equipped with 350W motor, that means you'll always have reliable, split-second control of your acceleration and braking. With a top speed of 12.4...
- DURABLE AND STABLE BATTERY --- With the 29.4V 2200mah Lithium-Ion battery, you can reach a range of up to 8 km per charge, it can be fully charged within 2 hours. And comes with a power adapter and...
- HIGH QUALITY MAPLE DECK --- This Electric skateboard is made of a 7-layer colorful and abstract maple deck, for a smooth, refined ride. At only 25.4" long, compact size and lightweight, The concave...
- 3 SPEED MODES --- Beginner And Advanced: Combining three modes would be a better choice. Low(10KM/H), Medium(15KM/H) and High(20KM/H). This provides a super responsive, yet predictable ride, from...
- WIRELESS REMOTE --- The skateboard comes with a 2.4Ghz wireless handheld remote control that controls forward, backward, accelerate and brake. The led indicators show you your level of charge on both...
- Move more, kick less — kick-to-cruise locks in your current speed up to 9. 3 mph, so you can cut, Carve & Coast like a true skateboard Legend.
- Powerfully responsive sensors — Intelligently placed sensors detect weight and motion, automatically stopping The board in seconds when you dismount.
- Real feel skateboarding — the 72mm (2. 8 in) polyurethane wheels along with the Polypropylene deck have the flexibility to handle pavement like a Pro, absorbing the shocks from bumpier pavement.
- Made for epic rides — from its first ride to its 1000Th, the NG-3 will look and perform pristine. Its 8. 9-Inch wide deck is crafted from super-dense Polypropylene that won’t wear, fade or crack.
- World-class support — every Swagtron electric skateboard is backed by our expert team of support specialists, fully staffed in the U. S. And available by phone, email or live chat.
- The versatile RazorX DLX features a kick-to-start, 150-watt, hub motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 12 mph (19 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous...
- 34. 25” (870 mm) long, twin-tip, high quality 7-ply maple deck delivers a lightweight, responsive ride perfect for cruising
- Includes a wireless (24 GHz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action
- Additional features include ground-gripping urethane wheels and custom, reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape and rear-drive, hub motor with no alignment issues, chain or...
- Recommended for ages 9 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds
- [Electric Skateboard]: Equipped with a 29.4V lithium battery, it only takes 2 hours to fully charge and you can enjoy playing happily. Not only for beginners, but also for advanced players who know...
- [Wireless Remote Control]: Intelligent designed remote with great function of acceleration or deceleration, forward or braking and reverse. The wireless remote control can be quickly and easily paired...
- [3-Speed Ergonomic Remote Control]: The friendly wireless remote gives you a firm grip. Smoothly switch between 3 speed modes at the convenience of your finger tips. Low speed: 10KM/H, Medium speed:...
- [Durable and Stable]: This skaeboard is made with 7 layers of maple which make it sturdier to support a weight up to 176 lbs. 4 wheels are made of resistant PU for a long-term use, and they are also...
- [Fits Everyone]: With CE certification, this well-built skateboard is safe to ride and suitable for any level of riders, no matter whether you’re a beginner or experienced rider.